This chapter deals with the things we believe and how we often come to those beliefs.
Questions for deeper interaction:
- Of the four lenses, which one do you tend to focus on the most?
- Of the four lenses, which one does your spouse tend to focus on the most?
- What kind of expectations do you have about other people? Are they typically good or bad expectations?
- What kind of culture did your family and community have when you were growing up?
- What kind of culture are you aspiring toward?
- What event or experiences have you and your spouse lived through that you interpret differently? How has that effected your relationship?