When it comes to marriages, too many people ask the wrong question. They ask, “Will we make it?”
I want people to ask, “Will we be glad we made it?” He believes that every couple can make it and be excited that they did.
In this book, you’ll learn:
- A cogent definition for what communication is and how you can be better at it.
- Four dangerous ways couples interact in their relationship.
- Why conflict is your best friend.
- A proven way to have more productive conversations even when you’re mad at your partner.
- How to discuss anything in a way that builds the relationship.
- Three core questions that you both are asking and how to answer them.
Each chapter is written in an easy-to-understand manner and comes with discussion questions to help further your understanding of the material. The Emotionally Secure Couple can be read alone or with your partner for a deeper experience as a couple.
If you really want to take your experience to the next level, grab a couple of friends and read the book as a group discussion.