This chapter is foundational for understanding how our beliefs drive our actions. Ultimately, this book is about change.
Questions for deeper interaction:
- Write out your belief system. If they are willing, ask your partner to do the same.
- Think about the last time there was friction in your relationship. What expectations did you have that were not met?
- Now write out your expectations. Try to organize them in order of importance.
- Ask your spouse to write out their expectations.
- Lastly, compile a list of shared expectations.