One of my favorite chapters and parts of counseling. This chapter deals with the story we are telling versus the story we want to tell. I love watching people's eyes light up when they realize the power of this section.
Questions for deeper interaction:
- What was the story you thought you would be telling at this point in your life?
- What was the story you thought you would be telling with your relationship?
- What story are you telling with your life and your gap? Is there a gap?
- What do you think about the gap?
- Did you recognize any part of your story in the example of the babbling brook?